Contact us for a FREE Consultation today!


Fill out the Case Information Form below
for a Free case review.

If you answer "Yes" to the next two questions, this form will expand in order to get more information about your injury case.
Robert C. Slim is only licensed to practice in the State of Texas. If your accident occurred in some other state or jurisdiction, you need to consult with an attorney in that jurisdiction.
If you were NOT injured, then it is unlikely that a personal injury attorney can represent you in your case.

2603 Oak Lawn Ave #200
Dallas, Texas 75219